CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero
|The Senate confirms Amy Coney Barrett to the US Supreme Court with a 52-48 vote, solidifying the court's conservative majority
POSTED OCTOBER 27, 2020 12:35 AM
|Chief Justice Roberts will administer the judicial oath tomorrow
POSTED JANUARY 01, 0001
|Trump's taxes and abortion cases await Barrett's first week
POSTED OCTOBER 27, 2020 12:58 AM
|In pictures: Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett
Senate Republicans have voted to confirm Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett.
POSTED OCTOBER 27, 2020 12:44 AM
|Barrett's answers on Roe v. Wade were different
Amy Coney Barrett avoided giving her opinion on Roe v. Wade during her confirmation hearing. While judges typically try not to weigh in on controversial legal issues, previous nominees have talked about abortion differently.
POSTED OCTOBER 26, 2020 10:02 PM
|Opinion: What you're saying if you choose not to vote
I just received an email notification that my mail-in ballot was received and will count in November's presidential election. This verification recorded one of the most ethically important decisions I make.
POSTED OCTOBER 26, 2020 9:33 PM
|Avlon: Republicans have been trying to 'pack courts' for years
Republicans are warning that Democrats would try to expand the Supreme Court if they win big in the 2020 elections. CNN's John Avlon digs into the recent history of court expansion and how it has become a partisan talking point.
POSTED OCTOBER 26, 2020 3:02 PM
|SCOTUS rejects Democratic attempt to extend Wisconsin mail-in voting deadline
• Fact check: At Pennsylvania rally, Trump makes four false claims about voting in the state
• Democratic senators warn the filibuster may have to go if they take back the Senate
POSTED OCTOBER 27, 2020 12:22 AM
|Road to 270: Biden leading in these battleground states
• CNN Exclusive: Women helped Biden expand fundraising lead over Trump
• Opinion: Whoever wins, Americans desperately need this
POSTED OCTOBER 26, 2020 9:25 PM
|How Trump's surprise gift to '60 Minutes' backfired
• Fact check: Trump makes at least 16 false or misleading claims to '60 Minutes'
• Analysis: This newspaper just broke a 100-plus year streak of endorsing a Republican
• Opinion: Trump's '60 Minutes' tantrum told us everything
POSTED OCTOBER 26, 2020 3:22 PM